Hoernemann Stadium was built around the football field and was dedicated in 2014. The turf was replaced in August of 2018 and the new track is scheduled for installation in September.
• $5.1 Million project funded by private donations
• Named in honor of legendary coach Paul Hoernemann, 102-18-4 with five conference titles in 14 seasons
• Press box seats up to 20 media members
• The Fox Den Alumni Center, featuring 'Berg football memorabilia, functions as entertainment space for various guests
• The Adams Academic All-American Plaza honors the finest scholar-athletes in Heidelberg history
• The Kratz Multi-Purpose Room under the bleachers features a two-mat practice wrestling room and batting facilities for softball and baseball
• The playing surface was renamed Riesen Field, in honor of Pete Riesen, coach of the 1972 Stagg Bowl team